Our studio will re-open in mid-May 2022.
Just email us to get info on private lessons and September classes. Our next group dance classes begin Sept. 2022, and private lessons will be available beginning around mid-May.
Semi-Private Dance Lessons
Dance with your friends or family
COVID safety and requirements: For in-person dancing, everyone must show proof of vaccination, including booster, and wear a well-fitting mask, (KN95 masks preferred); all dance couples will be 6 feet from each other. If anyone in your dance lesson has any cold or Covid symptoms, even if mild, or recent possible exposure, please reschedule your lesson with no penalty.
Online lessons also available.
For Small Groups- One Hour Format (Pro-rate fees for 1 1/2 hours.)
- Bring a few friends, and make learning to dance a social event!
- Learn the dance of your choice with your friends; your wedding
party; your kids; your parents. (See also the wedding
Private Lessons for Small Groups:
- 4-10 people: One hour lesson, $45 per person.
- 4-10 people: Three (one hour) lessons, $40 per person. (Save $15 per person.)
- 4-10 people: Five (one hour) lessons, $35 per person. (Save $50 per person.)
- (When COVID restrictions end, we'll teach 12 or more people: $30 per person)
"Liz Nania is a gentle, playful and highly
skilled dance instructor. If you think nobody could teach you
to be a fancy dancer, she will change your mind! "
Kathleen Sands, Boston, MA
"Thank you again for what a great job you
did at my 50th party. Everyone had such a great time –
your upbeat attitude and relaxed style was perfect for my crowd.
I had a wonderful time, and your teaching made for a memorable
evening!" Karen S., Needham, MA
See all Reviews